Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blessed because....

In an effort to not be perceived as one big whine I've decided to compose a list of the things I have to be thankful for (i.e. my blessings, favorite things, things that make me smile)....







                                                                                             Oh, did you think I was going to share them?


LOL....   My career, co-workers & bosses -- so, so blessed by a job that is not just a job -- but a place for me to have purpose, serve others and work with super-great people who are also my friends!
Transportation --I've yet to have to hitch hike (dog-gone-it I hear that's a great way to meet people) or wear my butt-shaping shoes (my butt's a shape...) -- I am blessed daily by the generosity of the people I work with, friends, and family--HUGE BLESSING!!!
i have a roof over my head, food in my fridge & junk in my trunk... oops!  scratch the last one ;)
I am oh, so thankful for my vision!
Sooooo thankful for my friends who allow me to be me -- and all that entails.
Headache freee days are blissful blessings
I am so very thankful to live in a country where I am free physically & spiritually & I am oh, so very thankful to those men & women who are willing to risk their safety to defend my liberty!!!
Thankful & humbled God's gift of Jesus Christ's death & resurrection covers over a multitude of sins so that I can be presentable before God!!!!!!!
Okay, so this may not compare, but I'm really glad for .....indoor plumbing.
My fuzzy kitty
The sight of frolicking black calves on a green wheat field
The smell fo fresh alfalfa
The taste of really yummy lip gloss :)
Starting a water fight & soaking an unwitting challenger
A night out with the girls
My parents!!!!
A really good beat that makes you wanna dance :)
Sunrises & Sunsets


And finally, some potentially good news I received this week..... There's a potential living donor who is being worked up... YIPEE!! :)
OH & finally finally ;)   I am especially thankful for all the prayers, from friends, families & even those I don't know. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking enough of me to pray for me!!! May God bless each one of you for your kindness :)
--V

No comments:

Post a Comment