Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Big News

Sing to the LORD a new song;
   sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Sing to the LORD, praise his name;
   proclaim his salvation day after day.
Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad;
   let the sea resound, and all that is in it.
Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them;
   let all the trees of the forest sing for joy.
(excerpts from Psalm 96)

I'm adding my voice to the chorus of grateful praise -- giving God thanks that He is never early or late, but right on time.  Praise God -- a LIVING DONOR has volunteered to donate a kidney!!!!   Lord willing, by this time next month I will have a "new" used  kidney.   I can't wait to tell you the miraculous way in which God has worked, both in my life and in the life of the donors.  I'll be posting that in my next blog so stay tuned & thanks to all of my friends, family & blog readers who continue to keep me in your prayers -- I appreciate it more than I can express & appreciate you!
love --
V

No comments:

Post a Comment