Friday, June 28, 2013

Today was a rough day at treatment -- Rough is when my blood pressure plummets and my feet end up above my head -- It tends to take the starch out of my sails for the rest of the day.  It was after such an episode today at dialysis that a new patient took the chair beside me -- I could tell she was new because was using an IJ catheter, she looked incredibly nervous & she came without a blanket (no one makes that mistake twice).
A year or two ago I would have been so utterly consumed with myself and my discomfort that I would have likely ignored my new neighbor.  Today I didn't.  It just amazes me the blessings God ahs for me when I take the time to look beyond myself. 
It also reminded me how far God has brought me, helping me through the oh-so-many anxieties and new experiences -- I am in awe of how GREAT God is!

No comments:

Post a Comment