Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm killing time while waiting for my exchange to finish up (CAPD).  I was surfing the internet and found this website.  I can't vouch for its credibility, but you can bet I'll be checking it out and doing my homework.  The concept seems so simple.  Its something I've been asking myself since I was put on the transplant list (five months ago)-- why can't all the persons that made the effort to be tested to become a potential donor, be used for others who match?  maybe this is the answer, maybe its not.  If you've ever considered being a living donor, you may find this website interesting as well :)
By the way, just in case it looks like I'm grasping at straws....  I have tremendous faith in the Great Physician, I haven't received a kidney yet, because its not the right time  for it yet.  I am standing on His promises and believing that He is using this time to His glory and my growth! :)
Finally, I want to take the opportunity to address those who went forward to be tested on my behalf -- words are inadequate to express to you my gratitude, I am humbled by the love you portrayed through your actions! May God bless you richly!
 Thank You -- D.S., A.G., K.P., T.P., H.B., J.W., I.R., L.T., E.F., Anonymous
--V

http://www.matchingdonors.com/life/index.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment